Autumn Chicken and Vegetable Packets
This post is sponsored by Reynolds Wrap® Foil
The weather is getting cooler so these hot and delicious Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil packets are perfect for any meal! They are flavorful and filled with healthy vegetables and protein-packed chicken. Feel free to substitute the veggies with your favorites.These packets are simple to make and the cleanup is a breeze too!! Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil makes it easy to line pans and grills without the hassle of food sticking, making for easy cleanup.
- Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 6 bone-in, skin–on chicken thighs
- Seasoning for the chicken:
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 cups butternut squash, chopped
- 2 cups baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- Seasoning for the Vegetables:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat your oven to 450. Place chicken thighs in a resealable plastic bag or large bowl. Combine all chicken seasoning ingredients and add them to the bag or bowl. Coat chicken well and set aside at room temperature while you prepare the vegetables.
- To prepare the vegetables, chop the butternut squash into cubes. Quarter the red potatoes (for large potatoes you may need to cut into 6 pieces, for smaller sized potatoes cut in half). Cut Brussels sprouts in half. Combine all veggies, including carrots, in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag. Combine all vegetable seasoning. Pour vegetable seasoning into a bowl or bag with veggies coating the veggies well. Tear off six sheets of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil each 16 inches long. The dull side of each foil sheet should be face up for the non-stick benefits to prevent sticking. Evenly distribute vegetables in the center of the 6 foil sheets and place one chicken thigh on top of the veggies on each of the sheets.
- Bring up the long sides of the foil, so the ends meet over the chicken and veggies. Double fold the ends, leaving room for heat to circulate inside, (this keeps everything super juicy too! ) The packets will look similar to a wrapped present.
- Place in the oven at 450° for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven. The foil packets are done and can be served at this point. Carefully open packets and serve!