I’m excited to partner with Reynolds Wrap® for this sponsored recipe. It was a hit for everyone in the family, including mom!
Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil made cleanup simple for this delicious, quick-to-make meal.
Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil makes it easy to line pans and grills, or cover and wrap your dishes without the added hassle of cleanup. The is made with a Non-Stick coating added on one side, which keeps your food from sticking to the pan without the need for cooking spray or oil. Just be sure to put the dull side of the foil facing up – that’s the non-stick side.
Give this Hawaiian Style Chicken Packets a try. Here’s how to make them.
Chicken Foil Packet Ingredients:
Hawaiian Style Sauce Ingredients
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium mixing bowl whisk together all sauce ingredients. Place cubbed chicken in a bowl and then pour half of the Hawaiian sauce over top and toss to evenly coat.
3. Tear off four sheets of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil each 16 inches long. Place foil on a baking sheet. Place food in the center of the dull side of each foil sheet to prevent sticking.
4. Place pineapple, red and green bell peppers, and chicken with sauce divided evenly between the four sheets of foil. Season each foil packet evenly with additional garlic pepper, salt, and seasoning of your choice.
5. Now evenly pour the remaining Hawaiian sauce over top of each foil pocket. Bring up the long sides of the foil, so the ends meet over the food. Double fold the ends, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
6. Double fold the two short ends to seal the packet. Fold the foil around the ingredients like a present.
7. Bake 30 mins or until chicken is done. Carefully open one of the packets and test for doneness. Serve hot with rice if desired. Enjoy!
Note: You may grill these as well. Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil is a great tool for grilling! After preheating your grill at medium, place your foil packets directly on the grill—the dull side should always be facing the food to benefit from the non-stick properties. Place on the grill for 12-15 minutes. Turning over the packet half way through.